Monday, January 3, 2011

Paper Playtime Challenge FACES

Hey All My Crafty Friends

Gosh it seems like so long since I have posted a new project been so super busy with the holidays and the kids being out of school for the last 2 weeks, that there just hasn't been much time for crafting....

But I am finally back in the swing of things and have dusted off the Cricut and pulled the paper and adhesive back out and I'm ready to start creating once again..

I have so many new and exciting things to tell you about but will keep that for later on in the week... But it is really exciting and I am busting at the seams to tell you ...So come back to find out what the big SECRET is...

So on to this weeks Paper Playtime Challenge FACES...our sponsor this week is PEACHY KEEN STAMPS.. Gosh I so love their stamps they have to be some of the best stamps on the market.. if you have never used them I HIGHLY RECOMMEND them too you... They are excellent quality and the face images take you projects from ordinary to EXTRAORDINARY !!!

PEACHY KEEN STAMPS website  take a look you will want them ALL !!! (LOL)

So on to this weeks project

I have been doing so many cards that I have almost forgotten how to do a scrapbook layout so for this week I have challenged myself to do a layout...

I love how it turned out and the PKS were the icing on the cake for this layout...Like I said it took it from ordinary to Extraordinary...all with the use of their awesome stamps..




Close -Up of the cute baby girl


Close - Up of crawling baby



Layout Recipe:

Cricut Cartridge - Feeling Groovy cut @ 2 1/2 inches
Cricut Cartridge - Sugar & Spice - Bottle and Teddy Bear cut @ 2 1/2 inches
Cricut Everyday Paperdolls - Baby cut @ 7 inches and Faces cut @ 3 inches & 5 inches
Photo Mats outside mat cut @ 6.5 x 4.5 inches and inside mat cut @ 6.25 x 4.25 inches
White Signo Gel Pen
Black Zig Pen for Faces
Black Cat Eye Ink Pad
DCWV Patterened Paper (Spring Stack 2010)

PHOTOMATS:
Coordination Cardstock - Love Portion
Coordination Cardstock - Lime
Peaxhy Keen Stamps (PK-490) Everyday Faces Face Assortment

I hope you will stop by and play along with us over at PAPER PLAYTIME....The other design team members have given you lots of inspriration this week and fun new ways to use FACES in your projects, so please come by and visit with us awhile... Also post you project to the challenge link so I can come by and be inspired by your creativity too.


Until Next Time

Hugs & Scraps

Melissa

4 comments:

Sharon said...

This is just awesome Melissa! Love all those sweet babies and faces! :)

mum of two said...

That is the cutest page ever! Love it :)

michelle

Janis Lewis said...

This is so pretty and cut and adorable! I love all the baby faces. Surprise? I love surprises! Tell us now! Don't make us wait!! :) Janis

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Love it Melissa! Don't you just LOVE PKS faces! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...