Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CCC # 59 CHILD'S VALENTINE

Hey All My Crafty Friends

Well its time again for a new card challenge over at CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE.  This week the design team was asked to do a Valentine's Day card for a child, using any cartridge and any colors.  This challenge was so great for me because I love to tell my kids how much I love them, and Valentine's Day is really a special day in our house...

So on to this week's card.. I made this special little card for my newest Valentine.. RAEGAN
I used the Twinkle Toes cartridge and of course I had to glam it up just a bit... :0)

Card Recipe
Card Base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2  (RED)
Mat 4 x 5 1/4 (WHITE)
Striped Mat (K & Company Valentine Paper Stack) 3 3/4 x 5
Twinkle Toes (Dancer # 5 / Shoes Dancer # 6) cut @ 3 1/2 inches
Ribbon - JoAnn's
Red Glitter Paper
Peachy Keen Stamps ( Happy Lashes Face Assortment )
Muti-Colored Rhinestones
I Love You Stamp - Micheal's
Color Box Chalk Ink - Lipstick Red

Well that's all for today... Please come by Cricut Cardz Challenge and take a look at the other design teams members cards they sure will inspire you to make a Valentine for the little sweeties in you life.

Also don't forget to link your project to the challenge so I can stop by and see what you have been up too.

Until Next Time

Hugs & Scraps

Melissa


11 comments:

365 Days of Cricut said...

Awwh I love her! She is so adorable and I love the ribbon!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so CUTE! I love the "Happy Lashes" face you've added! What an adorable card! That ribbon is yummy too!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Super cute card Melissa!

Lalo said...

This is a cute card, love that blinged out dress...I'm sure your "newest Valentine" will love it!!!

Anita said...

Love her!! She is tooo sweet! Anita

Kristin said...

Such a cute card!!! Adorable!!

Sharon said...

Adorable! Love her glitter and shine! That striped bg paper is great! :)

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Love this card!!! It's perfect for a child. Love that ribbon with the hearts too!

Vee (CCC DT2)

Scrapper69 said...

Love this card! You did a wonderful job on this weeks challenge! :o)
Theresa

JustYolie said...

Aw she's a cutie!!!

Raven B said...

OHHHH I love her! Meliss you have to teach me how to put an image in my watermark!!!
Hugs,
Raven

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...