Monday, January 17, 2011

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT !!!



Hey All My Crafty Friends

I have been dying to tell you my exciting news. I have been chosen to be a DESIGNER for Digital Delights by Louby Loo.... I could hardly believe that I was chosen and truly sat looking at my email dumb-founded...ME !!! I kept saying they chose ME !! Let me first start off by saying THANK YOU to Wendy for choosing me. Secondly I am truly honored and humbled to be apart of such an amazing group of designers. The funny part of all of this is that I have been "a stalker aka follower " of most of the design team for quite sometime and now I get to be apart of this amazing group :0) Who would have ever thought?

As part of the design team I want to bring " my thinking outside the box" concept and focus not only on cardmaking but also on other ways we can use our DIGIS in various projects. Also for my followers who love my "quirky" brain I will have some great ideas for you too. So stay tuned and check back often this is going to be alot of FUN !!!

Lastly when I started this blog several months back.. I never thought it would take me anywhere..(Gosh that sounded like something out of Forrest Gump)..LOL   but no seriously I would have never thought that this  tiny piece of the blogging world would bring me so much JOY !!! But it does every single day.  Your comments and support are so appreciated by me.  Also the amazing friendships with people all around the world that I have made through this blog will last me a lifetime.  Thank you so much for your friendship it mean alot to me !!!

So check back often the PARTY is about to begin... New look, New Concepts and a NEW way of THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX....

So MANY THANKS and most all MANY HUGS

And remember LIFE is about the JOURNEY so make it the BEST journey possible !! :0)

Until Next Time

Hugs & Scraps

Melissa

15 comments:

Carley said...

Melissa!!!!! Oh my goodness I am so proud of you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Digital Delights and they are so lucky to have you! I know you are super excited as you should be! Congrats my friend! I am so excited for you!

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

Woo hoo! Happy Dance! So happy for you Melissa! I know you will make amazing project; you are so talented! Congratulations!

Sharon said...

Oh Awesome Melissa!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so looking forward to all the new things you will be sharing with us!! :)

GAscrappnGramma said...

That is sooooo Wonderful Congrats!!! Can't wait to see what you will be creating for them. YAAAAAY!!! GAscrappnGramma@gmail.com

Saundra said...

Congratulations, Melissa! You are going to be amzing! Can't wait to see all you amazing creations.

Hugs,
Saundra :)

JennyKozar said...

Congratulations! I cannot wait to see all that you create!

Celeste B. said...

WOW!!!! That's wonderful!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats! :)

Janis Lewis said...

Poms Poms shaking.... Go, Melissa! Go, Melissa! I can't wait to see what you create! :) Janis

Wendy Hall said...

I am thrilled to have you with us Melissa:)
Hugs
Wendy

Glenda said...

Congratulations Melissa! Love all your work!

Glenda

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Melissa Congrats on making the design team I can't wait to see all your awesomeness coming out on projects
The Scrapbooking Queen

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Melissa!
It's such an honor to have you join our team! I'm really looking forward to working together! All your work is just divine! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

loretta said...

Welcome Melissa! I see that you live very close to where I grew up in Augusta! Howdy Neighbor!

Welcome to our wonderful design team!

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Congratulations!!! I love their digital stamps.

Marlene said...

Congrats on making the team! Looking forward to working with you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...