Thursday, January 6, 2011

FLAUNT IT FRIDAYS DESIGN TEAM




Hey All My Crafty Friends

Just wanted to share some super exciting news with all of you.  I have been asked to be apart of the design team for FLAUNT IT FRIDAYS.  Yeah for ME !!! I was so suprised and truly honored to be asked to be apart of such a talented group of crafters and paper artist.... I have loved the concept of FIF from the start and now I am apart of all the FUN !!!  If you have never visited FIF you need to go by and check them out.  They have a new challenge every Friday using a particular CRICUT CUT..and the object is to FLAUNT the cut anyway you would like too...

The more out there and over the top the better !!!

It really is alot of fun seeing what everyone comes up with. And if you don't have that particular cartridge FLAUNT WHAT YOU HAVE, just keep it in with the theme for that week. 

So I invite you to stop by and play along and FLAUNT your creations right along with all of us.
It really is a BLAST !!!


Until Next Time

Hugs & Scraps

Melissa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You so deserve this! I know you'll have lots of fun, and we'll all benefit from seeing more of your creativity! Thanks so much for sharing! karelj http://karelj.blogspot.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Congrats on making the team! :)

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

Congrats Melissa. You are a talented lady and I am excited to see what you have for us.

Cindy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...