Wednesday, January 12, 2011

CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE # 57

Hey All My Crafty Friends

Gosh it seems like so long since I have posted a project for CCC...but finally the design team is back in action and ready to inspire you all.
For this weeks challenge we were asked to make a card using any cartridge and any theme...but using the colors red, black and white ONLY.. My favorite color is red so this challenge was right up my alley...

For this challenge I went back to one of my favorite cartridges CREATE A CRITTER
I used the sweet little kitten on page 38.


Card Recipe

Standard A2 size card 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Mats cut @ 5 1/4 x 4 - 5 x 3 3/4
Top Note Cut ( using my Imagine ) cut @ 3 1/2 & 3 1/4
Kitten cut @ 2 3/4 plus layers
Scalloped Oval cut at 1 3/4 - 1 1/2 - 1 1/4 (CAC page 65 ) phrase key
Black Signo Pen
Quik Kuts Embossing Folder (Large Dots)
Patterned Paper ( from my stash )
Rhinestone

I hope you will hop on over to CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE and play along with us this week. I would love to come and see what you came up with using RED BLACK AND WHITE...

Until Next Time

Hugs & Scraps

Melissa


8 comments:

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

Nice card. Don't you just love the CAC cartridge? The cat is sooo cute with the red bow tie and bling!

Denise G said...

Adorable little kitty. Love it.

Candice F said...

Your card is super cute! Great Job!

Lalo said...

Yah the brake seemed way too long...happy to be back and see all the DT :)
Your card is super cute, love CREATE A CRITTER!!!

created by connie said...

This is such a cute card!!
Great job on this week's challenge!

Connie :)

Janis Lewis said...

Awww so sweet!!! :) Janis

Janis Lewis said...

P.S. I think you should make a button with your ART quote. I'd post that sucker to my blog!! :)

Scrapper69 said...

ADORABLE Card! Not much of a kitty fan... but you made an adorable kitty card! :O)
Theresa (DT#2)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...