Monday, January 24, 2011

PAPER PLAYTIME - Challenge # 35

Hey All My Crafty Friends

Well its time for another PAPER PLAYTIME CHALLENGE, this week the theme is PARTY.  For this challenge I decided to use my new DCWV CELEBRATION paper stack... If you haven't had a chance to pick this stack up...RUN and go get one.  It is really a great stack to have in your collection for those moments when you need a quick Birthday Card...


Now on to the project....
I chose to make a birthday card... My nephew David is celebrating his 13th birthday this week so he will be getting this cute card from me... :0)


Close - Up
Card Recipe :

Card Base 5 1/4 x 5 1/4 (TEAL)
Mat 5 x 5 (WHITE)
Striped Mat 4 3/4 x 4 3/4
Simply Charmed Cake ( page 74 ) cut @ 3 inches
Lacy Labels ( hello label ) cut @ 4 inches & 3 1/2 inches
Lots of Stickles (love me some stickles....)
My Pink Stamper Stamps ( Family & Friends ) for the Happy Birthday Sentiment
NEW ADDICTION :Action Wobble behind the cake... It is so cute wobbling all around ( if you havent had a chance to get some of these they are really great) CLICK HERE to find out more about Action Wobbles 


So I think that is it... I hope you will stop by over at Paper Playtime and join us for the PARTY...
Also while your there, stop by and check out the other design team members projects. They have some wonderful ideas for your next PARTY....

Until Next Time

Hugs & Scraps

Melissa

11 comments:

Sharon said...

I love it! That is the most tasty looking happy cake I've seen! I've got to order me some of those action wobbles! :)

JustYolie said...

Love it, fun and festive card!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Melissa!

This is super cute! Aren't wobbles the BEST!?! I love that you used stickles too! :)

Ruthie :)

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

GREAT CARD!! I love the colors and the glitter. This is such a happy card. Love it!

Thanks for the inspiration,
Cindy :)

JennyKozar said...

Cute stickly cake!! Love it.

mum of two said...

Love it! It's so cute, and has so much fabulous bling :) TFS

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

This card is adorable! I love everything about it...especially how you used Lacy Labels! You nephew is going to love it.

Lisa Foster said...

Oh how totally ADORABLE!!! I love the sparkle! This is fabulous! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Maria Matter said...

adorable Melissa!!!
hugs!

Joy said...

This card is just too cute !!! LOVE the papers you used and I bet its even cuter when it wobbles !!
xoxo Joy

Raven B said...

This is so sweet!
Hugs,
Raven

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...