Friday, December 17, 2010

2011 Paper Playtime Royal Court

Hey All My Crafty Friends


Just wanted to share some exciting news with all of my readers. The Paper Playtime Royal Court has been announced.  I am happy to say that I have been asked to continue my reign as a design team member for 2011.  (YEAH FOR ME !!!)

I am so honored to be included among these talented paper crafters.... I f you have not had the chance to go by and see what is going on over at PAPER PLAYTIME I invite you to take a look... Each week we have a new challenge ... And what I love so much about this challenge blog is it can be any PAPER CRAFT you want...MINI ALBUM, SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT, CARD, ALTERED ITEM, 3-D ITEM..The chose is yours...just has to include the THEME of the WEEK and my favorite 2 things in the world... PAPER & GLUE !! So when you get a free moment in this busy holiday season...stop by and check it out...IT IS SO WORTH THE VISIT !!

I have included a list of the 2011 team (on the right side of my blog) with a list of this talented team, so stop by and check each one of them out, their work will leave you wanting more...(I PROMISE !!)

Until Next Time

Hugs & Scraps

Melissa 

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Glad that you get to continue your reign. I am excited to this opportunity.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana

Sharon said...

So happy that we are both continuing our reign!! The new year is going to be exciting! I just know it!!! :)

Raven B said...

Melissa so super excited for you YAAAAY
Hugs,
Raven

Raven B said...

SOOO EXCITED for you. Your work is awesome though so I KNOW you will be on tons of DTS to come. WOOT WOOT.
Hugs,
Raven

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...