Monday, January 31, 2011

Paper Playtime Digital Monday

Hey All My Crafty Friends

Well today is the day the the new digital design team over at Paper Playtime gets to show off our stuff.  I will say that at first glance digital stamps intimidated me to death...I wasn't quite sure how to size them , how to make them work and pretty much the whole concept of how to incorporate a digital stamp to my projects, but with alot of practice and alot of trial and error... I feel I have finally mastered these little crafting jewels.

So on to my digital project for this month.. I used the sweet little bird from DOODLE PANTRY for this card.. I felt the need to do something bright and colorful. Can I say I am so ready for SPRING to arrive. Don't get me wrong I like Winter but I am a SPRING TIME kinda girl...

So on to my project :

Card Details :

5 1/2 x 5 1/2 Card Base
5 1/4 x 5 1/4 Pink Mat
5 x 5 Yellow Mat
4 3/4 x 4 3/4 Patterned Paper (K & Company Sweet Nectar)
Happy Bird -Doodle Party
Spellbinder Dies - Ovals
Colorbox Chalk Ink - Chestnut Roan ( all edges )
White Satin Ribbon
Teal Paper Roses (Recollections) - Micheal's


Please stop by and check out all the design teams projects for this month. There is alot of inspriration to be found along the way.  Also stop by and check out the sponsors websites for some great digi stamps that you can use in your next project. CLICK HERE to go to the sponsors page.

Until Next Time

Hugs & Scraps

Melissa

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful!! Love those flowers!!! :)

4kids4 said...

Oh, this little birdie is so cute! Love the colors you chose for this card. And the paper flowers are YUMMY! TFS!

~Sharon C.

JustYolie said...

What a cute lil birdie, love the colors!

Raven B said...

This is one of my favorite cards. It is so beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Raven

Jennifer said...

Melissa,

I can't even tell you how much I love this card!!! :) I love birds to begin with, but the colors are divine and those flowers are so, so pretty (& I love the way you placed them-off center and unsymmetrical in number)!

Thank you so much for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...