Monday, November 8, 2010

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER !!!

Hey All My Crafty Friends

Just want to let everybody know who won the Tim Holtz blog candy that I was giving away for the Banner Blog Hop...

AND THE WINNER IS  ASHLEY !!!!!

Ashley said...

I love the banner Melissa! I'm from the Mid-Atlantic, so if we end up with as much snow as we did last year (I think it was 3+ feet at final count), I'll send some to you in Georgia ;)Thanks for the idea and giveaway!

Ashley "Scrappin' Pink Piglet"
I will contacting you really soon to get your information so I can send you your prize....

Thanks to everybody who enterd and also became followers (stalkers....) lol 
 I was left speechless with all of your kind words and if you really knew me that is quite a feat.....lol

Until Next Time

Hugs & Scraps

Melissa

1 comment:

Norma said...

Congrats to the winner!!! Hi Melissa, I found your blog through Roma's Blog about the award you received and I cruised through your blog and love it. Super cute projects you have and so I'm now a 185th follower YAY!!! I can't wait to see what you create next:)
Hugs,
Norma

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...