Friday, November 12, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS 2010 # 3 SNOWFLAKE CARD

Hey All My Crafty Friends

Quick Post on a card I finished up this morning.  Same card dimensions as yesterday's Stocking Card... so just refer back to that post for cut sizes. 

I so love snow and as I have expressed in earlier post, the possibility of that happening here in Georgia are slim to none, so I once again made me some PAPER SNOW..... :0)

Card Front


Side View


Joys of the Season ( page 61) cut @ 2 1/2 inches
Poly Flake Glitter (Hobby Lobby)
White Ribbon (Hobby Lobby)
Snow Flake Paper (JoAnn's)
Blue Cardstock
White Cardstock
Pop Dots
Blue Button

So there you have it a little snow for me here in the SOUTH
 
Until Next Time


Hugs & Scraps


Melissa

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful!!!!! Love the snowflake. That bow is great. Fantastic snowflake paper!! Awesome card!
:)

Pink Lady's Paradise said...

I love it! I love the glittery snow flake on that pretty blue paper! Your ribbon always looks really good too. I can never get mine to look good.
Bling on girl!
TFS,
Cindy

Rizwan said...

Cool and very decent and simple design has been made on these cards these are look nice thanks.

plastic card printing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...