Monday, November 29, 2010

ADVENT CALENDAR BLOG CANDY WINNER !!

Hey All My Crafty Friends

I had a blast this weekend participating in the Advent Calendar Blog Hop.  I was so inspired by all the calendars and have so many new ideas going through my head, as to the next one I will create. Thanks again to Ruthie for asking me to participate... You ROCK Girl !!

Thanks to all who came by and left such sweet comments, I appreciate each one of them so much... They are the fuel that keeps my creativity flowing... So THANKS GUYS !!!

The winner on the Recollection Stamp Set is:

SIMPLY AJ

AJ's comment said:

Simply AJ said...

 

You are right... the little Elves are so stinkin' cute!!!! Thanks for sharing such an great inspiring idea. I always enjoy your work. AJ

Thanks AJ for being a follower of my blog and for your sweet comment. I will be sending you an email to get your mailing address so I can get your stamp set to you...


So back to crafting, I got the new Jolly Holidays & Twinkle Toes Cartridges this weekend and I am busy working with some new designs .... I will be posting them in the next day or so....


Until Next Time

Hugs & Scraps

Melissa

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Congrats AJ! Can't wait to see what you are creating Melissa!! :)

Kim. said...

Congrats to Simply AJ, enjoy.
Kim xXx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...