Monday, November 15, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARD 2010 # 4

Hey All My Crafty Friends

Well off to do some errands in a bit,  but wanted to share with you Christmas Card # 4 I used one of my favorite techniques in the world on this card... LIQUID APPLIQUE, if you have never used this stuff, you definately need to give it a try.  It adds so much dimension to your projects and my kids think it is like magic to watch what it does with a heat gun.  LOL.

Card Front


Liquid Applique Added to Trees
Trees are cut 5 Times and layered to give a chip board effect (cool huh?)


Card Info:

A2 Size card 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Trees Doodlecharms (page 125) cut @ 3 1/2 and 2 1/2
Liquid Applique (Heat Set) with Heat Gun
Patterned Paper (JoAnn's) Cloud 9 Designs
Buttons (my stash)
Red Gingham Ribbon (Micheal's)


FYI : I have had a couple of emails this morning wanting to know where to get LIQUID APPLIQUE, I buy mine online from JoAnn's.  My store does not currently carry it in stock, but you can check your local store and see if they do.. Here's the link if you are interested JoAnn's marvy liquid applique.


Until Next Time

Hugs & Scraps


Melissa

2 comments:

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Melissa!

Super cute card! Where can I find liquid applique? I am assuming at Mikes' or Joanns.. but what section of the store is it in?

R :)

Sharon said...

Now how did I miss this one! I love love love it!!! That liquid applique is great!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...