Monday, November 8, 2010

JESUS ROCKS !! Paper Playtime CH # 24

Hello My Crafty Friends


It has a been an awesome weekend!!! The banner blog hop was such a great success and I was truly honored to be asked to be apart of  such a fun event... I hope it inspired you to make a banner yourself.


So on to new projects and new ideas...Over at PAPER PLAYTIME we were asked to make a project using the theme "YOU ROCK"  well for those of you who know my work and the silly way my brain thinks....that means "QUIRKY" so my brain went into over drive and ideas started pouring out... 

So I once again tried to take a cartridge that you normally wouldn't use for a theme like that and "THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX"  So WINTER FROLIC AND EVERYDAY PAPER DOLLS it was...I know your sitting there right now going ..."SHE DID WHAT?"....  Well all I can say is "OH YES I DID"..

So here it is..I hope it makes you smile and reminds you that creativity is a gift from GOD...
SO USE IT !!


CARD FRONT



INSIDE CARD SENTIMENT



Materials Used:

Winter Frolic Navity Scene cut @ 3 1/2 inches (Starting on page 69)
Everyday Paper Dolls (ROCKER ACCESSORIES pg 44) cut @ 3 inches
White Card Stock Base cut @ 4 1/2 x 8 1/2
Blue Card Mat cut @ 4 1/4 x 8 1/4
Pop Dots (Baby Jesus)
Platinum Stickles (Mary's Microphone)
Sentiment (Computer Generated)


So that's it guys...another"thinking outside the box" card....

Please stop by over at PAPER PLAYTIME and see what the other Queens have been up too... You will not be disappointed... Their work is always creative and inspiring... Also make a project using the theme "YOU ROCK" and post it to the blog I would love to come and visit you and see what you came up with too...

REMINDER:  At Paper Playtime there are NO LIMITS just has to have one main ingredient in the project PAPER..so the sky's the limit guys... A scrapbook page, mini album, card, altered item, you name it you can do it....SO GET CREATIVE AND MAKE SOMETHING !!



Until Next Time
 

HUGS & SCRAPS
Melissa



8 comments:

Debbie Yates said...

Very cool...definitely outside the box - love it!

Blue6366 said...

Oh how cute is this? I LOVE it.....

Sharon said...

This just simply 'Rocks' Melissa!! I looooove it!
So glad you think outside the box and come up with these awesome creations!! :)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

LOL! That is CLASSIC! OMGosh.... so cute!

Ruthie :)

Scrappymama Elaine said...

that is indeed too cute and YES! Jesus rocks!

shanna13 said...

This is very clever! TFS Susan

Sonia said...

So super cute! Funny but true too...Thanks for sharing it.
Sonia

Roma said...

Really really cute. Great job. I loved your banner on the blog hop too. Left you something on my blog. Stop by and pick up soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...