Thursday, November 18, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS 2010 # 6

Hey All My Crafty Friends

It been a world wind of a week for me, but still trying to be productive and finish these Christmas cards...So super quick post for today on card # 6.






Card Info:
Easel Style Card
Base cut @ 4 1/4 x 11 (scored @ 2 3/4 and 5 1/2
Card Mats cut @ 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 & 4 x 5 1/4

Bottom Sentiment Mats cut @ 1 1/2 x 4 & 1 1/4 x 3 3/4
Pop Dots used on sentiment portion
Tree Cut @ 4 inches (Doodlecharms) 5 times and placed on pop dots
Hemp String
Patterned Paper (Hobby Lobby)
Sentiment reads : Have your self a merry little Christmas....

Until Next Time


Hugs & Scraps

Melissa

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love the bg paper and that twine behind the tree! I really like easel cards. I have something for you on my blog if you would like to have it. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...