Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I GOT ATTITUDE !!

Hey all my craft friends....


So last night I was checking my email and I got an email notification on one of my cards...It said I left you something on my blog...So my curiosity was peaked and I had to go see what it was...I SO LOVE SURPRISES !!!  So low a behold Roma had chosen me to get the "YOUR BLOG HAS ATTITUDE AWARD !!"  WOW!!!!! I was so surprised I just sat there going "REALLY".... She had to pick 5 blogs that inspire her and mine was one of them... So how great is that?...She could have picked from tens of thousands but she picked my little piece of blog world as her chose.... I am so honored !!

Please show Roma some BLOG LOVE and go by and visit her www.romascards.blogspot.com...You know we all love to have visitors to our sites..... it's what makes BLOGGING FUN !!

So.... BIG SCRAPPY SMOOCHES AND HUGS TO ROMA FOR THE AWARD !!

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Hugs & Scraps

Melissa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...