Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MINI MONSTERS BABY GIRL CARD

For those of you who know me, I really have a "quirky" sense of humor. I think this card sums it all up for how my "brain" works when making cards.  I am the mother to 3 girls (21,17,11) I know I live in the "Estrogen Ocean", but its ok I have learned to deal with it over the years.  Well my oldest daughter is pregnant with my first granddaughter, so I was inspired to make this card for her.
I hope you like it, I think it turned out just PERFECT...

I used pink and chocolate brown cardstock

The haunted house from Mini Monsters (using the card feature)
Stroller is from Everyday Paper Dolls
Look at the "little girl monster in her stroller" (makes me smile just looking at her) ;0)


Porch flap opened to reveal "Baby Girl Monster"
The inside sentiment - Pretty funny huh?

Until Next Time

Hugs & Scraps
Melissa


12 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

OH MY GOSH! Girl, I love this! I love that cut too. GREAT card! What a great imagination you have! I'm seriously considering posting pictures of awesome finds I see while blog hopping and giving the web address back to the creator. I would LOVE to have this in my list. Can I post your pic on my blog? Of course, there would be a link back to you. :) Janis

Anita said...

I just love this card!! Tooo cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at CCC! Anita

Janis Lewis said...

http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2010/09/fabulous-find-in-blogland.html

Here's the link for the post about your adorable house!!

Unknown said...

This is so cute. i just made this card last week (the same ole way) but know I'm gonna have to make it again.

Joanna said...

OMG I absolutely LOVE this! I would have never thought to make this a pink house, but it works! And your doodling is perfect! Thanks for playing with us at CCC!

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Hi Melissa!

This card is so unbelieably cute... I can't even stand it! The little monster in the stroller on the front pourch is perfect! I am sure your daughter is going to LOVE it!

Ruthie :)

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

I just love this! So so adorable! What size did you cut this out?

Crystal said...

Super monstrously awesome!!!! I'm a fellow GA girl.....great blog!!!
Crystal

365 Days of Cricut said...

I found you from Janis' blog this is so adorable and creative!!!

Jeri said...

Oh golly, this is just too darling. And I know darling...I'm mom to 4 daughters and Grandma to 4 granddaughters. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCC.

ScrappinCricut said...

This turned out too cute! Great job!

Anonymous said...

This is fantastic! I have a daughter and two granddaughters -- and have to make this!!! The coupe is precious, too! What cart is it from?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...