Wednesday, September 1, 2010

True Love Card - CCC Challenge # 40

Here's the card I did for the challenge over at cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com (challenge # 40). The challenge was to make a card using a scalloped circle, square, oval or a rectangle.  any cartridge and any color or theme.  Well you think the ideas would have been pouring out of my "little creative head" right?   well wrong...I think I am suffering from "card making amnesia".  Nothing has worked out when it comes to this challenge, maybe I am "thinking to hard about it'  I don't know.....  Well I did come up with something  last night while cooking, and here it is....I wouldn't say it's one of those cards that makes you go "OMG  what a great card" but  I did have a brief moment of "creative mojo return".  Thank goodness I have to much to get done in my "Scrap Cave " (yes I said "Scrap Cave").  My husband has a racecar in our shop (which I have lovely named the "Race Cave", so when no one can find me they all know to go look in the "Scrap Cave". I probably have glue stuck to my figure and mounds of cardstock surrounding my work table, but it makes me happy and that's what matters.  Well here it is,

TA-DA

True Love Wedding Card

Supplies:

White cardstock cut at 5 1/4 x 5 1/14
Burgundy Mat cut at 5 x 5
Black Mat cut at 4 3/4 x 4 3/4

Victorian cuttlebug folder
Burgundy satin ribbon (Micheal's)

Wedding Solutions Cartridge
Weddings rings cut at 1 3/4
Silver cardstock for the bands
and diamond stickles for the "Bling"

Hugs & Scraps

Melissa

4 comments:

Raven B said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Denise G said...

Cute card. The ribbon adds the perfect touch. Great job.

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Very pretty card Melissa!!! Don't worry about having 'card making amnesia'...we all get it now and then LOL!!!
Hugs,
Terry

Monica Ward said...

Very pretty. TFS :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...