Tuesday, September 14, 2010

HSN ENABLED ME !!!

Say HELLO to my NEW LITTLE FRIEND !!!!

 

I am so HAPPY right now.. It will take a "JACK HAMMER" to wipe the smile off my face...   I just ordered my Cricut IMAGINE from HSN.  I was really on the fence about it, but after watching the presentation this morning I had to have it.  I think the Imagine is going to take our scrapbooking and cardmaking to a completely new level.   

*** Remember if you order it today through HSN you will get 3 CARTRIDGES ( Normally it only comes with ONE cartridge "Cricut Imagine").  Also if ordered today you get the option for 5 flexpays of $99.99 and free shipping).  I figure I spend $100.00 a month on McDonald's in a month...so I will ban "Eating Out" to pay for my IMAGINE.  (sorry "GIRLS" Momma has a "NEW SCRAPBOOKING TOY". ;0)

Cartridges that come in the bundle from HSN



 

It will not be here until next Friday (9/24)... I will be waiting patiently (well at least I will try to be patient)


Off to work on a project while I wait...lol

Would love to know what you think about the IMAGINE (Please leave me a comment)

Until Next Time

Hugs and Scraps
Melissa


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...