Tuesday, October 12, 2010

YOU ROCK CARD

Hey all my crafty friends

Sorry I have been  MIA for the last few days, been super busy working out the details of some up coming project. 

I have had a serious case of NO CREATIVITY lately and everytime I go to my studio to work I seem to never finish anything....lol with that said, I have literally about 10 unfinished cards sitting on my craft table.  So this morning I finally finished one of them. YEAH FOR ME !!!!!

I made it with my new ROCK PRINCESS cartridge, I really never intended on getting this cartridge,but I am so glad I did.  It has so many cute images and the font on this cartridge is super cute also.

So here is the card I made:

It is a standard A2 card (portrait style) 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
Black Card stock 4 x 5 1/4
Patterned Paper (Hobby Lobby) 3 3/4 x 5
Rock Princess cut at 4 inches (page 28)
Pop Dots
Black Hemp (Walmart)
Sentiment (Clear Stamps)
Rhinestone (Micheals' Dollar Bins)
Stickles (Magenta) skirt,guitar, and headband
Glossy Accents on her boots to give them some dimension and shine
White Gel Pen

Until Next Time


Hugs & Scraps

Melissa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...