Friday, October 1, 2010

ELECTION TIME !!!!!!

It's  ELECTION TIME here at A Paper Journey, I really would like your input on what cartridges you would like to see used in the upcoming THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX SERIES.  I am taking a poll  (located at the top of the page for you to pick from). 

 Also if you have any other suggestion for other cartridges let me know by leaving me a comment on this post.   I would love your feed back. 
I can't wait to get started.... We spend so much MONEY on our cartridges why not get the MOST out of them.  One of my followers commented that we get STUCK in the box with what we see in the hand book which then makes it difficult for us to see all the other possibilities  OUTSIDE the box. With some creativity and imagination I think the possibilities are endless.

 Example "MINI MONSTERS BABY CARD... (WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT???)

UNTIL NEXT TIME

Hugs & Scraps
Melissa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...