Thursday, May 5, 2011

SCRAPPY MOMS STAMPS - Guest Designer Sneak Peek ;0)


Hey All My Crafty Friends

I am so excited to finally be posting again....life has been crazy over the last few weeks and I am finally back to what I love CRAFTING... :0)

So many things have happen to me over the last few weeks and I can't wait to share all of it with you guys.  As you can see from todays post I have been asked to be the guest designer for SCRAPPY MOMS STAMPS...how cool is that? I was so honored when Tammy and Melanie asked me to be their guest designer, not only are their stamps SUPER CUTE they are some of the best quality stamps I have ever used and trust me I have bought alot of stamps...:0)

SCRAPPY MOMS STAMPS is having a BLOG HOP to celebrate their newest stamp release,

HAPPILY EVER AFTER
on May 6, 2011.
So please come back tomorrow and join in on all the FUN...So until then here is a sneak peek of one of the adorable stamps available in this set.


I know I'm being a tease but thats all you get until tomorrow, so don't forget to come back and see the rest of the project and also all the other projects that the  SCRAPPY MOMS Design Team has created for this stamp set.

UNTIL NEXT TIME

HUGS & SCRAPS
MELISSA  

2 comments:

Debbie Yates said...

Congratulations girl...can't wait to see your creation!

Sharon said...

I went and checked them out. Your right, will be hard to chose!! I've listed them under my favorites so I can take a look tomorrow when I've had some sleep and won't just go down through there ordering them all!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...